Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Turning point

Finally my life is reaching a turning point... A MAJOR turning point... after went thru so much shit in my work, finally i get to post to somewhere relax, no more midnight calls from office, no more weekend burn, no more meeting and OT till super LATE night.. at last i'm free... but.. ALONE.... "she" seems very happy wif her new life now... much much happier then when she's wif me.. hai~~ wat to do? i'm just a lousy bf... nvm~~~ now my life is changing... dunno is it from good to worst? or worst to good... but now all i waiting is for the reply from migration side... once confirm, my new life will begin... maybe it's gonna be worst then now.. who noes??? but i tell myself 1 thing... this is my final chance... i got to go all the way out...

but 1 thing for sure is, no more relationship is gonna happen in my life again... dun trust love anymore.... now the only thing i trust is MONEY and Result...

Nothing else matters....

Devil within me is coming out... no one will wan to c it... but too bad... that's me... no more hiding inside.. i'm gonna release all out.. in order to success, i'm gonna be a Devil...

No comments: