Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hell Period

Y does all bad things happens at the same time?? Stupid LAB inspection coming this week.. Weekend burned, body break down still gotta work.. when body starts to recover, wat come next is... A PAIR OF SWOLLEN EYES.. wah kao.. really suay like hell.. and the stupid match of Newcastle vs Tottenham makes me lost $$$... hai~~ life still move on.. time nvr wait for me.. but the happy thing to look forward is the end of year trip coming soon... and one more good news is...... i got extra bonus on NOV'07.. wahahaha... can buy PS3 lo.... HOPE tonight's Liverpool's match dun disappoint me... am really suprised that arsenal won 7-0.. tht's insane... ok i got to go pray for liverpool's victory tonight... *gonez...

*update.. while i was posting this new post, my mom told me a good news... i strike 4D... hahah.. won $60. not bad... and the winning no is my "ex"s hp no...

No comments: