Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Memories

My 6yrs relationship have ended... All my commitments towards this relationship somehow still end up like tht... anyway, i dun regret putting in 1000% for this relationship becuz she's the one i truely deeply love and she worth it... even this is the 2nd time she treated me like tht, i still wont blame her... thnks for giving me this wonderful 6yrs... i'm sry if i treated u badly or neglected you due to my work... but i wan u to noe tht i'm working so hard is to have a stable income so i can marry you without worries, i wont let you suffer... if this 6yrs being together wif me had brought u alot of painful memories, 请你忘了我...
Dunno if you are reading it anot, i juz wanna tell u, I LOVE YOU... i wish you all the best... hope u can be happy forever...

希望你比从前快乐。。。

No comments: