Wednesday, October 17, 2007

New Life

I was called up to CMPB for a interview regarding my army career today... and after the interview, i've decided to leave the force @ SEPT'08...
As for now, since i'm already single , i decided to migrate to Canada to start a new life. And now since there's nothing for me to worry about even i fail, i decided to start a business there, dunno how many time i'll fall in order for me to success, i wont give up... I'LL SUCCESS...

To my 4 millionaire brothers(Ah ben, Ricky, Alan and Johnathan),

Please please please go create a blog so i noe how u all are doing(try find time, if dunno how to make one, grab a kid and ask... nowaday kids are super pro on computer stuffs)..

Ah Ben -> i dun need you to lend me your ferrari to have a feel of driving a sport car, i'll OWN one myself... but really thnks for offering my tht project, it's not tht i dun like, just tht i wan to build my own business by my very own hands.. please understand...

Ricky -> i was shocked tht you called me yesterday and ask about me... i didnt noe tht you also noe wat happens to me... i only tell ah ben... but anyway, thnks for the concern... how's ur new life there? Ah girl how old already? email me some picture of her leh... when u coming back singapore?? long time nvr go out drink wif u le... if comin back give me a call.. if i busy also take urgent leave go fetch u...

Alan and Johnathan -> long time didnt contact both of u le.. but i heard from ah ben both ur business keep on growing.. alan, go find a woman and marry asap, i heard there's alot of babes going towards you is it? juz grab one and marry la... u also not young liao... johnathan, i'm very sorry tht i didnt turn up for your wedding but u are really one insane guy tht book the whole cruise 3 days for wedding... you think i alot of leave ar? anyway, when u gonna "make" one baby?? i wan be the godfather hor...

Anyway bros, thnks for your concern and support.. Trust me, i'll sure make it into your "millionaire" gang.. haha...


For all my brothers, sisters and friends,

thnks for helping me and there for me when i'm down... but now, it's time for me to really go do something... hope you all remember me... do call me when "miss" me.. if boring, always feel free to come canada find me... i'll bring u all go walk walk, provided i'm free... haha.. anyway take care all... i miss ya guys....

For her,

Hope you remain happy as always.. Good luck, take care and God bless...

No comments: