Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Back from Alien's Planet

Sorry guys. i know that i didn't update my blog for a long long time... anyway my Bday is coming soon but i dunno how am i gonna celebrate it.. it's very long since i really held a Bday PARTY!! think this coming Bday is time for me to held a Major party.. i thinkin of heldin it at Aloha Pasir Ris Chalet (DJ will be hired and free flow of beers and liqueur)... i wanna make it big... how is it? can give me more ideas??

-Add on-
i'm totally sucks at hmtl. and i know that my blog looks dull and dead. but i'll be asking my sister to "redo" my whole blog to how i want it want it to be after her exams. after that i'll be posting all the pictures that i took. i've been learning from those pro-photographers and i think it's think it's time to post of my noob pics up on blog. haha... dun expect too much from a noob.. hehehe...

No comments: