Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Loneliness

Hai~~ Just went to see "her" blog again.. i keep telling myself not to see her blog but i juz cant control myself and keep reading it at least once per day.. everytime seeing new post of her being so happy wif her bf, i feel so heart pain.. even if tht's so, i still cant stop myself from readin it... i dunno y... till now, everynight still havin a hard time slpin... whenever i closed my eyes, her image just appears... i juz cant forget her... i still love her... watever things i do now, keep remindin me of her... feel real heart pain...

6yrs nvr celerbrate christmas alone... this comin christmas is my first festival alone... i dunno how am i going to survive thru it..

To all those couples out there... treasure wat u hav and secure it... dun be like me... it's too late to regret now..

I still remember one of my friend use to tell me this.. What ever happens, Life goes on... till now i'm still livin memories... i still LOVE her...

2 comments:

~ANNIE~ said...

Not sure you will read this message or not. I'do understand how you feel. Yes.. nobody can stop you reading her blogs. Just wonder will you spend time to read others ppl blogs as well? Anyway, what had happened is happened, dun think too much. You got to learn how to let go. You are not alone in this world.. Remember you still have friends out there support you.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.